Stock Class Rules
- All cars must pass inspection before entrance into the pits.
- Cars must be stock (GM-GM, Ford-Ford, etc.). No headers allowed.
- Motor, suspension and transmission/torque converter (no direct drive) must be stock.
NO after market carburetors, and you are allowed to run a Ford 9 inch rear end.
- Cars must pull a vacuum of 15-17 lbs. @ 1000 RPMs.
Maximum 145 lbs compression. No "Dome" Pistons.
Cars must pull a minimum vacuum of 15 lbs @ 1000 RPMS.
It is up to the discretion of the track official performing the inspection which cylinder he will choose to pull compression from and no additional cylinders will be checked. This may be different on each car.
- No Racing fuel.
- Stock fuel tank O.K. If moved to trunk or fuel cell put in trunk, must be fastened securely and have a firewall protecting the driver's compartment. The tank must be a legal automobile fuel tank, no gas cans.
- Battery may be moved to passenger compartment, but must be covered and secured.
- Driver restraints are mandatory.
- Car Doors, hood, and trunk must be secured. Please- no welding the doors (it hinders emergency workers). Must be able to open the hood and the trunk for inspection.
- The only reinforcement allowed is in the driver's compartment:
a. Shall not protrude beyond any of the cars original sheet metal
b. Can reinforce drivers side-from wheel well to wheel well.
c. A roll bar is required.(Halo w/kickers)
- All glass must be removed. Brake lights may be left in.
- Hubcaps must be removed from car.
- There shall be no loose metal on the outside of the car.
- There shall be no loose objects inside of the car.
- Cars must have a protective screen on driver's side of front window and driver's door window.
- Car number must be from 0 to 99. No 3-digit numbers. Each
number can only be used once, regardless if a letter is used in conjunction with the number.
- Cars must have a 2-3 sided (16"x16") number sign securely attached to the roof. The sign should be white with black numbers on it. The car's number should be painted on the sides of the car also. Advertising and names may be put anywhere else on the car.
- No PROFANITY is allowed on the car.
- NO ILLICIT pictures allowed on the car.
- Driver's are required to where a helmet while driving on the track with their car.
- No bead locks.
- Full size front wheel drive models (such as the Riviera, Tornado, and Eldorado) will race in the Stock Class.
- All car trailers must be parked outside of the pits.
Front Wheel Drive Rules
- Cars must be stock.
- If fuel tank is moved, it must be secured and a firewall put in between the tank and driver compartment.
- All glass must be removed
- All hubcaps and loose metal must be removed.
- Reinforcement on driver's side only (optional). Roll bar optional.
- Doors, hood, and trunk must be secured. Do not weld the doors shut. Must be able to open hood and trunk for inspection.
- Battery may be moved, but must be secured and covered.
- Car number must be from 0 to 99. No 3-digit numbers. Each number can only be used once, regardless if a letter is used in conjunction with the number.
- Must have a 2-3 sided (16"x16") sign on top of the car with car's number on each side. Car number should be on both sides of the car also. (Same as stock class)
- Car must have protective screen on driver's side of front window and driver's side window.
- No Profanity or Illicit pictures allowed on car.
- Helmet and Safety belts required when on the track.
- No loose objects allowed in the car.
- No full size front wheel drives. These cars will race in the Stock Class. (see Stock Class)
- Car trailers must be kept outside of the pits.
Drivers caught drinking will not be allowed to continue racing, and will forfeit prize money and points for the night. Individual will be given a verbal warning if caught again will be first strike.
Cars still running at the conclusion of the main event MUST remain on the track for inspection in order to be eligible for prize money and points. Cars that pull off will forfeit their position and any prize money or points that may have been awarded.
After conclusion of the main event the drivers that remain on the track are the ONLY individuals to be on the track during inspection. Absolutely NO other drivers, pit members, or any others are allowed on the track during the inspection time. Violation will result in driver forfeiting money and points for night. Track officials will give permission after inspection for others to enter onto the track.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS